June 22, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

Author Topic: RoboB0b's prolonged absence  (Read 9911 times)

Fenrir

• View Profile
Re: RoboB0b's prolonged absence
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 07:15:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/RoboB0b_/status/837769363750952960

Simply said he is alive.
So that fear should be gone. Question stands if he ever comes back

Willbulle

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 11:03:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/RoboB0b_/status/837769363750952960

Simply said he is alive.
So that fear should be gone. Question stands if he ever comes back

Great to hear ! :)

Merry76

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 02:04:27 PM »
Great to hear ! :)

Yeah, it is. However, I didnt doubt that he lives. I kinda doubt that he comes back, or (even better) starts to develop "Gnomoria 2 - Son of Gnome" or something like that. Dog knows I would throw money at it.
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames

frullic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 07:11:06 AM »
Slaves to RoboB0b: God of Undeath Chapter II: Gnome Settlement

bizantia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 08:35:11 AM »
I've played this game for like 2000 hours, Mr. Bob, and will likely play it for more. It is possibly the best game ever, and even though people complain, I find it to be a complete and engaging experience.  Best wishes to those who want to play the game. I wouldn't mind if Mr. Bob came back and added more content, but if he doesn't I am happy too. The only thing I want is "rogue" items to stop building up when my worlds get old. All the extra leather items that pile up at the leather worker that don't really exist but still build up there just get annoying, as do the random planks that remain after removing a stairs. Anyways I am just on a gripe rant that isn't really that warranted. All the loves for this game.

Lost gnome

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2017, 07:51:46 PM »
I have been absent for a long time from the forums and Gnomoria, comeing back to playing Gnomoria again makes me realize what a amazing game this is. I am probably flogging a long dead horse here, seeing as the development of Gnomoria is well and truly finalised :'( .However purely out of curiosity has anyone attempted to gauge wether or not Robobob as been asked about a dlc? I for one would be happy to purchase anything to do with Gnomoria content even if it is simply finishing the development to what he seemed to have in mind for the roadmap. At this stage even a kickstarter would work, either orl would generate a reasonable revenue, which seems to have been a major factor.

Thank you in advance for any response.

admanter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2017, 06:09:56 AM »
I have been absent for a long time from the forums and Gnomoria, comeing back to playing Gnomoria again makes me realize what a amazing game this is. I am probably flogging a long dead horse here, seeing as the development of Gnomoria is well and truly finalised :'( .However purely out of curiosity has anyone attempted to gauge wether or not Robobob as been asked about a dlc? I for one would be happy to purchase anything to do with Gnomoria content even if it is simply finishing the development to what he seemed to have in mind for the roadmap. At this stage even a kickstarter would work, either orl would generate a reasonable revenue, which seems to have been a major factor.

Thank you in advance for any response.

Twitter has some discussion with RoboB0b.  Its worth a read if you can. No mention of dlc that i can see.