I'm running windows 10 and have done the following steps already and Gnomoria still won't even load or give me an error report.
- Made sure XNA is up to date
- Made sure .NET Framework is up to date
- Reinstalled Gnomoria multiple times
- Verified integrity of game cache several times
- Made sure that I have a default playback device and tried using both headphones and speakers
- Made sure that Windows Media Player is installed and up to date
All I see is "Preparing to launch Gnomoria" through steam, my status on steam say "Playing Gnomoria" for a few seconds and then flips back to simply being online. I don't see any log files in the install directory letting me know what happened or anything and I've tried every solution my google-fu can dig up. Any other suggestions would be lovely as I'd like to play this game.
Edit: And LITERALLY moments after posting, my roommate figures it out. It has to be run as administrator. Okay! Thanks guys