September 22, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Author Topic: Bug in Workshops row causing Slow Performing in game  (Read 978 times)

Tom_BR

• View Profile
Bug in Workshops row causing Slow Performing in game
« on: May 13, 2016, 04:19:30 PM »
Hi everything! I play gnomoria since before game release u 1.0 version and i ever have some troubles with performance in game afte some good time of game.
The game be slow even tough "light" for the actualy standard graphic games.
how much i play In one of my world of gnomes, the game started be slow, as usual. Try put all gnoms in works to not still idle, but not word. The game continue slow.
It was then that i notice in one of my workshops, in glasswork workshop, in row of works to build, a task was repeated hundreds of times I think without that I ordered . I descontructed that Glassworkshop and "Voyla!" The game be fast again!
One good time afte this, the game be slow again, and i search in my workshops for the same trouble, and i finded!My Loom have Same trouble of Glassworkshop, various FIBER in task row to make without i have request that task. In that time i canceled all task generate alone in that Loom, and was much task, pehaps dozens of fiber task, and "voyla" The game returned to be Fast and playable.

a task was repeated hundreds of times I think without that I ordered . Thx and Sorry for my bad english.

DwarfwithFakeID

• View Profile
Re: Bug in Workshops row causing Slow Performing in game
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 10:16:34 AM »
Disable auto-generate build jobs, from the option menu.  This way the bug won't happen.  You'll have to build everything manually, though.  Once you learn to keep stock levels of wood planks, sticks, stone blocks, metal bars, anvils, or whatever else you need, it's a non-issue.