June 25, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

Author Topic: Discovering New Kingdoms...  (Read 1699 times)

Xelasto

• View Profile
Discovering New Kingdoms...
« on: March 23, 2016, 08:51:38 PM »
So, I've been having a major problem. I only have 3 kingdoms founded... 2 miner and 1 lumber.....I lost my yaks early on. I'm dying to get an agricultural one but I haven't seen ANY kingdom in FOREVER! I'm at 221K stock worth and 76K construction worth which totals at 288K worth. at 288K worth I still only have 3 colonies! I know the amount of friendly kingdoms discovered over time was reduced, but this is insane! Any tips to discovering new ones? Because I'm dying to get an agricultural one at this point...  :(

Aynslei

• View Profile
Re: Discovering New Kingdoms...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 02:13:42 AM »
Do you not have a merchant city-state in your diplomacy window?

You should have one at the start of the game, and while they may not have yaks every time they visit they will bring at least a breeding pair of yak, alpaca, and emus sometimes.
RoboB0b has permission to use anything I post for any reason.
Feel free to contact me about any questions you have.
Wisdom and Knowledge are the most sacred things.

Chatmetaleux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 05:40:06 AM »
By the way I added the feature to add a merchant camp (with choice) to the addon YAGE, but I did not yet uploaded it. I can do this this evening in 5h.
So you will be able to add an agriculture settlement :) (for my current game, I had 7 cities but no miners :( that will help! )

Xelasto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 12:16:48 PM »
Nope. I started out with a mining colony and, obviously, a goblin kingdom. I then obtained a mining colony soon after the start and then MUCH later (like 100K worth) I got the log camp. I have no merchant city state or agricultural. Do I just need to keep accumulating worth?
 :-\

Edit: Oh wait, I am using the "Be the Goblins" mod. It just changes the sprite though. But just so you know I am using that.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:18:44 PM by Xelasto »

Chatmetaleux

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 12:19:28 AM »
Here is the new version of YAGE : http://forums.gnomoria.com/index.php?topic=8278.msg64324#msg64324

You can download it directly here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4_4yJCnDxwMZERScG5NTHR2M3c/view?usp=sharing and put it in Gnomoria folder.

Xelasto, no problem with your mod if you want to add some cities-merchant...