October 22, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

Author Topic: Interesting Seeds  (Read 1905 times)

Rephath

• View Profile
Interesting Seeds
« on: March 16, 2016, 02:53:18 AM »
I'm starting up a new kingdom, and want a nice seed for it. Something interesting. Whatcha guys got?

I had a cool place once, but don't remember the seed. The awesome feature was it has a large mountain with steep cliffs. Was going to build a fortress into it. Never happened, though.

Any suggestions?

Aynslei

• View Profile
Re: Interesting Seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 07:01:05 PM »
I have one for you, my search for the lonely mountain of Gnomoria

Seed: 945755630

Center : 500 : 580       (250 : 290 for preview if you want to move it around)

The slider for flat-tall is just before the N of the Narrow below it, in front not on top. (6 steps from the right)
The sliders for wide-narrow are in the same spot as smooth-bumpy just past the s on hills. (2 steps from the left for smooth-bumpy) (7 steps from the left for wide-narrow)

If you need any clarification on that just ask.

I had a bunch of seeds saved somewhere, I cant find them atm, but if you or anyone else have any specific types of seeds you want I might have something close.
RoboB0b has permission to use anything I post for any reason.
Feel free to contact me about any questions you have.
Wisdom and Knowledge are the most sacred things.

Rephath

• View Profile
Re: Interesting Seeds
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 12:29:59 AM »
I  had a nice one with a hill that looks like a thumb sticking out of the ground, flat on top, with steep cliffs. I'm still waiting for something that sparks my imagination. My last save file got terminated and I need to start a new game anyway because my mod setup was wrong. But at the same time I'm in a rut. I've played too many hundreds of hours on flattish terrain. Go through the same setup to build a base. Then build large, decorative walls around the outside. Then towers and castles and rooms.

Mods are opening some decorative possibilities, but I either need some inspiring terrain or an awesome building idea.