February 20, 2017, 02:52:36 AM

Author Topic: Having trouble with jobs  (Read 850 times)

ChubbyFluffyBunny

• View Profile
Having trouble with jobs
« on: March 04, 2016, 08:10:18 AM »
Hi Guys,

I have two issues in the same save, new to this so I apologize if this is rehashing old stuff but I can't find answers anywhere:

1. My Gnomes won't mine areas, they have 2 pickaxes in the stockpile but won't pick them up. Jobs go from yellow to green back to yellow, I've tried cancelling and remaking the job several times, and tried digging other areas too. They just won't mine or dig. I've assigned 4 miners that have only that task and hauling, and prioritized Mining as #1 and still nothing.

2. I have made 3 beds that remain in the stockpile, they aren't delivered to the rooms I made them for. Also cancelled and remade the jobs but the beds just sit there in the stockpile, I've even made new beds. I know there is a route to the rooms because I made walls, floors, and torches in those very rooms.

Any ideas?

ChubbyFluffyBunny

• View Profile
Re: Having trouble with jobs
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 12:27:11 PM »
I seem to have worked it out, I had to smelt down my pickaxes, make new pickaxes, create a uniform and assign it to the miners, cancel the old jobs, wait, recreated them and it seems to be working now.

Builders just never got to the beds (took over a year). Oh well!