April 30, 2017, 05:52:58 AM

Author Topic: please read  (Read 1371 times)

lawes74

• View Profile
please read
« on: December 31, 2015, 07:53:04 PM »
wanted more kinds of animals and classification of them , like a bull's- rank c of a bad law one the better and crossing them can increase one rank , rare animals cross animals with other types and shape a different , a translation to ptbr , animals more animals, move the gnomes , tutorial, animations , war and alliances , more kinds of ore and other weather stations as snow, different animal raks , levels , dragons ohu dragons , optimization for bad pcs , animals with better rank recover more hunger or thirst , and increase and diversify the game as factories of the industrial revolution , colisseu , happiness, Fun mode , relationship between the gnomes for example you can make a gnome and others are friends or enemies or to marry , and rebelds gnomes and orcs that you can enslave them or kill them , and get a certain part of the game will have to take care of security if not the theft rate increases , very much , and many more types of monsters may professions ps: I wrote this on google translator

Merry76

• View Profile
Re: please read
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 03:43:24 AM »
Not sure what to do with this...

Is this a mod announcement or a with that someone should write a mod that tries to do this?
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames

lawes74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »

2 more if he'd hum Update SO Better

Is this a mod announcement or a with that someone should write a mod that tries to do this?

lawes74

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 12:32:22 PM »

please creat one translation for ptbr

Willbulle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 06:02:58 AM »
Can a mod remove the multiple cross posts of that thread ?

Most of it has already been suggested.
 - gnome marriage and interactions not planned
 - war and alliances suggest some other kingdoms or some form of online multiplayer version, not planned either
 - translations are not planned (mostly due to the combat log text generation)
 - optimizations should hopefully come a bit more
 - dynamic weather is not doable for now, but on the wishlist

More industries can be brought by addons, try "winter is coming" for instance. This one also brings more races.

As to what I haven't seen before, there are:
 - dragons, cool idea but would imply sprites that fit on multiple tiles, not possible in currect state.
 - animal ranks, I'm not sure we need. They dont drink and I'm not even sure we would see the impact tsince they dont eat that much.

There's a thread on that on the developers plan, but I cant find it at the moment.

Merry76

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 03:59:23 PM »
Thanks for figuring that mess out. I will remove all the spam that people have not replied to and consider this topic done throughtly. If he posts more of that garbled mess, I will act accordingly.
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames