March 24, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

Author Topic: Please buff Personal Quarters - Quality of life  (Read 1232 times)

CabbageFoot

• View Profile
Please buff Personal Quarters - Quality of life
« on: November 30, 2015, 10:03:06 AM »
Please list the gnome's job in the drop-down list when picking who sleeps at which Personal Quarters. Otherwise I'll have to add pre-fixes to gnomes names so I can more easily identify where they are supposed to sleep. This is especially taxing when you have new arrivals coming in and old soldiers dying in combat and they just automatically populate those vacant beds. Alternatively, make it so that make it so gnomes DON'T automatically populate beds, or both changes. Any combination of those 2 changes would satisfy me and I am sure a lot of other people who have bigger things to worry about rather then drifter gnomes snatching up priority parking spots from our boys at war. I run a strict society where military and civilians don't sleep in the same beds and civilians never fight.

admanter

• View Profile
Re: Please buff Personal Quarters - Quality of life
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:49:57 AM »
I greatly agree.

kiel814

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:39:39 AM »
+1 totally agree with this.

wingmanx7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 05:43:25 PM »
+1

Razekh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 12:44:16 AM »
An extension to this would be to do the same when assigning gnomes to workshops.

Liru

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 09:38:37 PM »
+1

Also, when reassigning troops to different squads it should show their current position. e.g. "Gno (train sword)"

PJFraser

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 10:53:06 AM »
How about a tickbox in the personal quarter settings allowing (or disallowing) gnomes to automatically assign themselves to the room (similar to the setting on workshops to allow auto-generated jobs)?

wingmanx7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 01:58:32 PM »
How about a tickbox in the personal quarter settings allowing (or disallowing) gnomes to automatically assign themselves to the room (similar to the setting on workshops to allow auto-generated jobs)?

Good idea!