November 21, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

Author Topic: Tacyn's Steam Workshop  (Read 10061 times)

sharvax

• View Profile
Re: Tacyn's Steam Workshop
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 05:31:05 PM »
Have found the answer on Steam, in the mod's discussions. Multiple people reported the issue and the author fixed the behavior right away.

Hey Tacyn! Love your mods. Could you perchance (As one of the only ones actively modding and working with Gnomoria) make a save game editor that works with your mods? Id pay you for it mate! Lemme know! Im sure some others would be willing to chip in on something! Id offer at least 20 bucks from my end. Anyway, ty for the awesome mods mate!

sharvax

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 05:50:25 PM »
Ignore my last message. I didnt realize you could use Debug Mode. Although Id still love a way to edit my gnomes stats....

Dewion

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2017, 05:53:03 AM »
I've updated the main post with my newest mods.
The links now lead to the respective steam pages with more detailed Descriptions.
The Download link is at the top.

Hey there, if you are still hanging around here in these forums, I would like try your mods, but I don't have steam version and dropbox file has empty folders.

If Tacyn is not here anymore, is there anyone else who has Tacyn's Base Mod v2.6 files and could upload them?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:41:50 AM by Dewion »

admanter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 10:54:40 AM »
It used to be possible to download arbitrary workshop files. Google is your friend.

Tacyn

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 08:37:23 AM »
I've updated the main post with my newest mods.
The links now lead to the respective steam pages with more detailed Descriptions.
The Download link is at the top.

Hey there, if you are still hanging around here in these forums, I would like try your mods, but I don't have steam version and dropbox file has empty folders.

If Tacyn is not here anymore, is there anyone else who has Tacyn's Base Mod v2.6 files and could upload them?

I've repaired the link to my dropbox.
It should now work using the link in the description on the steam page.