March 28, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

Author Topic: Skinner Family Mods  (Read 1472 times)

Rephath

• View Profile
Skinner Family Mods
« on: October 29, 2015, 10:02:24 PM »
I saw this pop up on Gnomoria on Steam. Is this mod set any good? Is it buggy? Should I use it?

seronis

• View Profile
Re: Skinner Family Mods
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 10:21:39 PM »
I dont see that mod here anywhere.  So no way to have the information you are asking for.  Did you try asking,..  umm..   where the mod is?

Rephath

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 10:35:30 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=538217210

I'm just wondering what people's experiences have been with these mods and what I can expect.

seronis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 12:52:56 AM »
Thats my point. If you want that information you need to ask where the mod is.  The comments section for the mod you are curious about.

Rephath

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 01:08:48 AM »
I don't know that they're on the forums. I linked to them in my previous post. Glassworks, arboretum, extended agriculture, espmod.

seronis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 03:22:56 PM »
They're not (except glassworks).  Which as I said means you should ask where the mod _IS_ located.  On steam.  Ask in the mods comment sections ON STEAM. Glassworks has a huge thread though.  You can read it here.

Razekh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 11:52:18 PM »
There is nothing wrong with asking here as well, it is gnomoria related and people here may have opinions as well. That said, I am using mostly the same mods (not agriculture extended, so far at least) that I combined myself, there are interesting things to it. However as I have not tried the Skinner pack I have no idea about if they did anything special with merging. In my mod merging there is duplication of menus, crafting lists etc, and there may be other issues. There are issues with the standard mod merging method.