October 22, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

Author Topic: A Simple Wish List, Add Yours  (Read 586 times)

Javada

• View Profile
A Simple Wish List, Add Yours
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:10:32 AM »
UPDATED 11-13-2015

Below is a list of things I would like to see added to the game before it is officially marked as "complete" and released at full price.

1.)  Tombs or a graveyard, i.e. some way to dispose of dead Gnomes in a less creepy fashion than placing them in Stockpiles
2.)  A way to heal wounded livestock
3.)  A way to bred your Gnomes so you don't have to rely on the Gnomads to populate your city.

... That's really all I can think of at the moment.  While a magic system and an apocrypha / potions system would be nice, they can wait for DLC or a sequel or the modding community.

~~ Javada
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:13:23 PM by Javada »

Merry76

• View Profile
Re: A Simple Wish List, Add Yours
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 01:56:37 PM »
Proper repair of armour, and a way to re-implement weapon breakage (and including in it, weapon repair, of course).
A proper mood system that can be accessed by modding (doesnt need to be balanced or anything, we can do that by modding (balancing takes time)).
Animal taming.
Animal armour.
Animal mounting.
Self loading traps (if powered).
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames

seronis

• View Profile
Re: A Simple Wish List, Add Yours
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:50:13 PM »
Water that doesnt evaporate when its above other water.  This would enable digging a multi level deep location for water to fill up but any water that spills over the edge still evaporates preveting flooding.