November 21, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Author Topic: Gnomoria v1.0 RC15 release  (Read 74759 times)

Sunrider

• View Profile
Re: Gnomoria v1.0 RC15 release
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2016, 03:10:17 AM »
Yeah - that happens when you build anything (I've got a mega project going and I hate finding process slowing because a bunch of gnomes steal each other's block as the one gnome puts it down to build the wall. Then they chase each other back and forth. Only way to break it is to cancel a substantial number of build jobs so one of them goes and does something else.
... It'd be great if that got fixed soon.

Rolar

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2016, 09:32:48 AM »
The problem is caused by patch RC12

Pause button now toggles pause instead of only pausing

If a strong reduction in FPS, it is impossible to put the game on pause. Previously you could just hold down the space bar. The game may not react on button press or to parry twice, but this is not visible , as the pause begins to incorrectly display. The pause icon is highlighted but the game does not stop. If possible bring back the old pause mode.

KellyZoe

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 30, 2016, 10:23:45 AM »
The problem is caused by patch RC12

Pause button now toggles pause instead of only pausing

If a strong reduction in FPS, it is impossible to put the game on pause. Previously you could just hold down the space bar. The game may not react on button press or to parry twice, but this is not visible , as the pause begins to incorrectly display. The pause icon is highlighted but the game does not stop. If possible bring back the old pause mode.

I press escape (sometimes a few times) to get the menu, which also pauses it.

Chatmetaleux

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2016, 11:34:42 PM »
I press escape (sometimes a few times) to get the menu, which also pauses it.
+1, keep pressing ESC until the main menu appears :)

CoW

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 04, 2016, 10:34:13 PM »
the game died?

Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:49:50 PM by RoboB0b
?????????????????????????

hugeknight

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 07, 2016, 04:12:19 AM »
the game died?

Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:49:50 PM by RoboB0b
?????????????????????????

i really hope not but 2+ months damn

Deathmage

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2016, 02:33:37 AM »
Eh, there has been longer times with out communication. Robobob's probably just busy, with real life  *gasp*

o.kayrat

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 25, 2016, 05:43:11 AM »
The game is DEAD :( :( :( :( :( :(

DwarfwithFakeID

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 30, 2016, 11:13:51 PM »
For those people saying 'dead dead blah blah' etc, don't be.  This is what (albeit rare these days) happens when game development on a pre-release game finishes, and it goes to full release. 
Only bugs left is occasional resource stealing, and the fact that gnomes can't properly navigate raw obsidian floors.  They get stuck and die and also don't reference the obsidian walls blocking the way if they're raw obsidian.

hugeknight

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2016, 06:27:12 AM »
For those people saying 'dead dead blah blah' etc, don't be.  This is what (albeit rare these days) happens when game development on a pre-release game finishes, and it goes to full release. 
Only bugs left is occasional resource stealing, and the fact that gnomes can't properly navigate raw obsidian floors.  They get stuck and die and also don't reference the obsidian walls blocking the way if they're raw obsidian.

i honestly dont know what youre saying exactly please reread your post. also there are many thing planned for the "future" im really hoping this is going to happen but the days keep passing and there is no peep from rob. please rob. just tell us anything if you dont want to finish working on the game please tell us we will understand. and if its only a break tell us.