I'd like to get this working, but I am stuck. First, some problems I ran into, and how I solved them:
1. I had VS2013. Per the previous suggestion, I downloaded 2015 which helped.
2. I was not using the indev version. The project would not compile without the indev version.
3. When I updated the linq script for my steam path, I did not have the trailing slash on the path. The linq script could not find the gnomoria.dll file. It took a long time to realize the example path had the slash and add it back.
Now, here's the error I get when I build the project:
1>------ Build started: Project: GnomoriaInjection, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: GnomeApp, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
2>VSTSC : error TS6053: Build: File 'C:/Users/Tim/Desktop/GnomeServer-master/GnomeServer-master/GnomeApp/app/models/Interfaces.d.ts' not found.
1> GnomoriaInjection -> C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\GnomeServer-master\GnomeServer-master\GnomoriaInjection\bin\x86\Debug\GnomoriaInjection.dll
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I think the GnomoriaInjection gets built, but the GnomeServer, which I think is used to power the server does not get built. So I can load the game up, but when I pull up the server in my browser, I get the white screen and when I click a link it tells me it can't find wwwroot. I placed in the version that you provided in a zip earlier, and that provides the styles, but clicking any of the links makes a loading icon appear in the upper right, and a 404 error in the console.
It looks like the site is trying to load in app/military/index.js, which isn't in the zip you provided. And I think the error posted above is preventing me from building the wwwroot directory.