March 26, 2017, 07:57:54 AM

Author Topic: Temporary wound?  (Read 1516 times)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• I am the universe
    • View Profile
Temporary wound?
« on: June 06, 2015, 11:47:25 AM »
How is this temporary??  :D

This sentence is false.
I'm a liar.
This statement cannot be proven.

Vanzanz

• View Profile
Re: Temporary wound?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 06:28:22 AM »
Temporarily blinded means they can be healed, and will eventually shake it off.  As opposed to permanently blinded where the gnome no can no longer see and can't be healed from that.

Temporary is better and permanent for injuries. :D  Btw, like your Mortal Combat kingdom!!
Pioneering the Yak Level, only found by combining a goblin leg with a Yak skull on nightmare mode while killing a zombie made from your best friend.  Yeah, it's that hard...

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• I am the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 08:49:34 PM »
Temporarily blinded means they can be healed, and will eventually shake it off.  As opposed to permanently blinded where the gnome no can no longer see and can't be healed from that.

Temporary is better and permanent for injuries. :D  Btw, like your Mortal Combat kingdom!!
Thanks! The game randomly named my kingdom "Fatalitypus" so I thought making it full of mortal kombat fighters would only be appropriate. So far we're into year 7 with two casualties.

P.S.  I know what temporary means. I meant to be sarcastic.
This sentence is false.
I'm a liar.
This statement cannot be proven.

Philk

• Beware the Alpacalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 11:21:33 AM »
Thanks! The game randomly named my kingdom "Fatalitypus" so I thought making it full of mortal kombat fighters would only be appropriate.

Really, Fatalitypus? I mean, REALLY?!
Love the randon generator.