May 28, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

Author Topic: "Gnomoria Exhibit" Save Request!  (Read 1489 times)

DaniAngione

• Watching the world burn...
    • View Profile
"Gnomoria Exhibit" Save Request!
« on: April 04, 2015, 09:20:09 PM »
Hey there, fellow gnomes! :)

I come here asking a little bit of help.
Some of you may know me as the one responsible for the Gnomoria Worlds Tilesheets (former Gnomoria Seasons). When creating new stuff, I used to test it on some saves I had that had pretty much everything there is in the game... I had goblins, golems, ogres, underground enemies and such as prisoners... Pretty much every type of wall built with every type of stone, etc...

This made life really easy because testing how a modified armor piece or monster would look in the game was easy! Unfortunately I've had some problems with my computer and lost pretty much everything, all my saves and kingdoms included :(

I have little time to play the game now, and I've been focusing my work on the next release of Gnomoria Worlds. However since they're changing a lot of stuff, it's hard to test them without a proper save file!
So... I would like to ask for an "Exhibit" save game. Anyone knows if there is one already? It doesn't need to be made with this purpose, but any save-file with TONS of stuff and (especially) all monsters/entities would be very helpful!

If someone knows where to find such file (it can be cheated or not, no matter) I'd be very grateful :)

Thank you all very much!
Love,
-DaniAngione