September 22, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

Author Topic: Gnomoria v0.9.18 RC42 release  (Read 176209 times)

MaN

• View Profile
Re: Gnomoria v0.9.18 RC42 release
« Reply #555 on: October 09, 2015, 02:16:32 PM »
I a little sorry to flood but I really don't understand how to update. Mod or no mod is NOT my problem !
Thanks for your attention

Joachim Soltein

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 10, 2015, 05:23:10 AM »
Got a question:
If official developers plans to add something new in the game or it's left for modders?

Sunrider

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 10, 2015, 08:42:29 PM »
Odd issue - when I click the close x on the build window whiteout selecting anything, the game crashes without fail.

LittleMikey

• I'm not insane, honest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 10, 2015, 11:41:41 PM »
Ok, so I've managed to merge the Grand Arboretum Mod and Glassworkd, but now my right click menu is all duplicated: http://imgur.com/cNDfLYi

vanda

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2015, 06:04:37 PM »
Edit: Seems to be working now, not sure if it is exactly as intended though, but good enough for now.

I didn't know where put this because I'm not sure it is a bug or not so I thought I'd put in here so hopefully RoboB0b sees it.

I only just started using the restock threshold, but I noticed it doesn't work with containers, at least not crates so far.
I was hoping my single stockpile with a crate with the threshold set to 20 would mean when there was 12 items or less in the crate it would be restocked, but it is still being restocked with any number missing.

A fix/implementation of this would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 02:29:55 AM by vanda »

henx125

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2015, 06:29:32 PM »
I was told long mining times was because of how European computers are expecting a comma or something when it is a period, and that you should be able to change them all out to fix it in the files

Sunrider

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 15, 2015, 10:54:35 AM »
HI Bob

... getting a bit desperate here - the attached save loads, but then crashes after three or four game minutes, it also crashes if you do a few things without running the game (so doesn't seem related to a particular gnome action .. at least the few times I was trying to cancel all tasks I couldn't even do that before the thing just crashed).

Also, when you click on 'save' it immediately jumps back to the menu, without saving, so definitely something VERY VERY wrong (not just the save but also the programme, I presume).

I was really happy with this kingdom and whilst I can put up with the occasional crash, I can't really put up with the save not working at all. I've spent a lot of time on this world (and many before then), so I really hope you can fix this problem (whatever it is) or fix the save file for me so I can use it (I'm on the latest branch indeed/official being the same right now - with Esp Econ including Glassworks ... but no mod changes or new downloads in the last days). If this doesn't work then I'm afraid I'll have to give up on Gomorra, as it just feels like a waste of time after investing hours and hours and days in a particular kingdom and then a game breaking bug rendering it all worthless.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmaa60vbry5vbqa/world05.sav?dl=0

Thank you!
S.

Templayer

• View Profile
    • The Tower of Akkon
« Reply #562 on: February 10, 2016, 04:03:25 PM »
HI Bob

... getting a bit desperate here - the attached save loads, but then crashes after three or four game minutes, it also crashes if you do a few things without running the game (so doesn't seem related to a particular gnome action .. at least the few times I was trying to cancel all tasks I couldn't even do that before the thing just crashed).

Also, when you click on 'save' it immediately jumps back to the menu, without saving, so definitely something VERY VERY wrong (not just the save but also the programme, I presume).

I was really happy with this kingdom and whilst I can put up with the occasional crash, I can't really put up with the save not working at all. I've spent a lot of time on this world (and many before then), so I really hope you can fix this problem (whatever it is) or fix the save file for me so I can use it (I'm on the latest branch indeed/official being the same right now - with Esp Econ including Glassworks ... but no mod changes or new downloads in the last days). If this doesn't work then I'm afraid I'll have to give up on Gomorra, as it just feels like a waste of time after investing hours and hours and days in a particular kingdom and then a game breaking bug rendering it all worthless.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmaa60vbry5vbqa/world05.sav?dl=0

Thank you!
S.

Next time, I recommend saving in different slots. The game doesn't support that for some insane reason, but you can simply find the folder with saves, let it be open during the play and make a copy each time you save. I have like over 500 saves. xD (and a few that crash after several seconds due to a lava bug. To get rid of it, I had to make sure no items (... like dirt and stone) were in the flow of lava).
-----------------------------------------------

http://forums.gnomoria.com/index.php?topic=7828.0 - New resources
http://forums.gnomoria.com/index.php?topic=7829.0 - New races and nations
http://forums.gnomoria.com/index.php?topic=7830.0 - New tools, armor and weapons
http://forums.gnomoria.com/index.php?topic=7841.0 - A poll for suggestions

Tungz

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 19, 2016, 02:55:17 PM »
Code: [Select]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Date: 20.07.2016 0:43:51
Assembly: Gnomoria.exe
 Version: 1.0.0.0
   World: world02
 Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at IrrKlang.ISound.Dispose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at IrrKlang.ISoundEngine.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Game.AudioManager.UpdateSFX (Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Game.AudioManager.Update (Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Game.GnomanEmpire.Update (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_GamePlatform.RunLoop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Game.Program.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I didnt find any workarounds. Debian stretch fully unplayable, any saves crashes. Indev\1.0 dont change anything. At win10 all working with the same saves. But i dont want to reboot for gnomoria lol. For doom it cost it, but for so low level graphics & time eating NO.
 :'(

DwarfwithFakeID

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 25, 2016, 10:12:20 AM »
For those with save-game crashes, it could still be from the old 'crash from someone dying by drowning while stocking things.  This happens less in later versions, but it can still happen.