August 18, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

Author Topic: Gnomoria v0.9.18 RC42 release  (Read 171702 times)

Wild Braas

• View Profile
Re: Gnomoria v0.9.18 RC1 release
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 10:06:50 PM »
Something will happens!  :o
Я художник, я так вижу.

My mods: Auto resume after saving Perfomance dreams Auto trading Herold Happy Farmer

Slan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 04:38:49 AM »
Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that I'm gonna be at GDC the rest of this week which will delay the next patch a little bit.  I've been working on some changes that I'm pretty excited about.  The next update will be the first step in those changes but I still have a little ways to go before it's ready.

Changes, Exited, First Step... Almost certain people will eat their keyboard reading this so frustrating message ;)

Philk

• Beware the Alpacalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 08:37:21 AM »
Changes, Exited, First Step... Almost certain people will eat their keyboard reading this so frustrating message ;)

I'm pulling my hair off. For god sake Bob, tell us already, I swear I'm gonna die out of curiosity.  :'(

Merithor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 10:27:45 AM »
I hope a good change to stockpiles are Seeds stack like dirt (many should agree, seeds taking 1 space for 1 seed when it can be turned into a stack easily..).. Other then that, for future like stuff, more decorations. :3

Merry76

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 11:29:23 AM »

I'm pulling my hair off. For god sake Bob, tell us already, I swear I'm gonna die out of curiosity.  :'(

Same here. Fate is a harsh mistress... But she holds no candle to the Paramour RoboB0b.

Or something like that. This probably came out wrong. Way wrong.
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames

Splicer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 05:48:43 AM »
Gnomoria is going f2p. Next patch is a the microtransaction framework.

Juord

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 07:48:53 AM »

How disappointing players...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 07:51:45 AM by Juord »
~1700 hours on Gnomoria

English is not my native language, thanks !

Aurellus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 08:04:00 AM »

$9.99 for 1000 gold coins! use gold coins to  bypass the twenty four hour timer and harvest your wheat! invite your friends to trade! Clash of GnomoriaVille coming to a social network near you

o.kayrat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2015, 12:14:55 AM »

DIE!!!

Juord

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2015, 02:02:34 AM »
$4.99 for a bone needle day 1...
~1700 hours on Gnomoria

English is not my native language, thanks !

Lobstarooo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 12:10:01 PM »

$9.99 for 1000 gold coins! use gold coins to  bypass the twenty four hour timer and harvest your wheat! invite your friends to trade! Clash of GnomoriaVille coming to a social network near you

Quote from: Juord
$4.99 for a bone needle day 1...

I giggled like a little girl. And then cried at the thought. Bob would never do this to us, right? Right??

Surely not. Insanely curious about the upcoming new feature(s) / changes that're coming though.

Eganowa

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 03:06:57 PM »
Had a second Mant scout encounter, this time the automatons attacked it (they were preforming grove jobs at the moment).
Will try to replicate the first encounter situation, the automatons where doing a ramp down on a ca. 30x60 space.

p24t

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »
Okay, had an odd thing occur to one of my automatons.  He was deconstructing floor, and managed to find himself floating on his own little spot of floor long enough to run out of fuel.  His builder buddy then built a floor next to him, but then deconstructed the floor he was stuck on, which caused him to fall down a couple levels.

I was unable to get him refueled, or deconstructed after that point.  Tried everything I could to move him around etc.  Even waited for a new gnome to show up to see if there was any reason my current crew didn't see the problem.

RoboB0b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gnomoria
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 11:29:20 AM »

Haha, I sort of wish today is April Fools so I could play along for a little bit :)

Sorry everyone, didn't mean to cause so much hair loss.  I don't like to talk about what I'm working on unless I have something to show but I won't leave you all hanging anymore.  I'm currently refactoring code to allow for mod support and to make mods more flexible.  The first patch will be a big one for me and then after that I can start patching in additional areas of the game opened up for modding.  It'll start off with items, workshops and constructions and there is a good chance materials will be in there.  There will probably be some limitations/caveats initially but details will get worked out as we go.  I'll try to keep you all updated along the way.

Merry76

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 11:42:47 AM »
Sorry everyone, didn't mean to cause so much hair loss.  I don't like to talk about what I'm working on unless I have something to show but I won't leave you all hanging anymore.  I'm currently refactoring code to allow for mod support and to make mods more flexible.  The first patch will be a big one for me and then after that I can start patching in additional areas of the game opened up for modding.  It'll start off with items, workshops and constructions and there is a good chance materials will be in there.  There will probably be some limitations/caveats initially but details will get worked out as we go.  I'll try to keep you all updated along the way.

Ok, thats some serious big news. There have been plenty of people asking for this - it'll be a pain to implement, so I wish you nerves of steel and coffee mugs of cornucopia.

If this gets to Reddit, the guys over there will have kittens. I accidently guessed it right over there  8) (ok, it was a scatter-guess alright).
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames