June 25, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

Author Topic: Cat stepping down as moderator  (Read 869 times)

Cat

• View Profile
Cat stepping down as moderator
« on: February 18, 2015, 11:05:53 AM »
Greetings all,

I've had a wonderful time assisting RoboB0b, bvierra, and Merry76 with moderating the forums. As time has passed I've had less time for gaming overall, and with that less time to be here assisting on the forums. I have a few projects that I'm involved in that use up much of my free time, and have a few real life changes that are coming up here soon that ultimately mean I wouldn't have time to do my part here as a moderator.

You're in the very capable hands of bvierra and Merry76, though, so there won't be any real changes after I hand back the moderator keys. I'll still be around to keep up with updates and hear what sorts of interesting developments come along for Gnomoria, though!

It's been a wonderful experience to see a game and community grow from something so small to several thousand players. I look forward to many more long hours of sniping beetles from a cozy perch and creating a mecha-gnome monk army. Happy gaming, and I hope you have some fun now that the next patch has just dropped!

Respectfully yours,

Cat
Wiki | Bugzilla | Chat | Bugs
The views expressed are my own and do not reflect the views of Robotronic Games unless specified as such.

Merry76

• View Profile
Re: Cat stepping down as moderator
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 11:12:54 AM »
Thanks for all the help in the past Cat. Dont be a stranger, and swing by every so often.

Should we ever do a GnomeCon, I'll buy you a strawberry wine  8)
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames