- Gnomes not dropping items held by a prosthetic arm when the arm was unattached
- Gnomes ignoring quality when determining which prosthetic limb to attach
- Disallow wearing armor over prosthetic limbs
- Health tab has button for viewing prosthetic limb details similarly to equipment
- When viewing prosthetic limb details it can manually be set to be removed at a hospital
- Installed prosthetic limbs not counting toward Kingdom Worth
- Health tab reflects any prosthetic limbs the gnome might have
- Auto smelt worn items not working properly when some items were unreachable
- Rare crash on load
- Gnomes waiting at a hospital for prosthetic limb when none existed
- Attempting to stock or use a prosthetic limb that was already attached to a gnome
- Deconstructing a floor that was built as part of a Build Wall job causing the construction component to become unusable
- Removed some debug code that made tinkering progress very fast
- Tinker benches not unlocking prosthetic limbs
- A couple pixels on the scaffolding sprite
Prosthetic limbs! They are a bit strong currently and I'm debating what changes I'd like to make if any. They are unlocked after Steam Engines with tinkering and require a hospital/doctor to install. I might add some debug options in the game.ini for these RC builds if it's too hard to test normally.
For combat, their composition is similar to organic limbs, meaning that the functions of the skin, muscle and bone have corresponding prosthetic parts but the material properties used come from the components in crafting. AKA It's like having a couple layers of armor on except when something like gears break you still lose motor function just like when a muscle is destroyed with organic limbs.
Currently, you can still wear armor over the prosthetic limb too. Hands will pick anything up just like normal and legs/feet will move at the normal rate. It also means that punching and kicking is stronger and based off the material used.
I don't mind them being stronger than organic parts, since you have to survive having your limbs hacked off and it will take a bit of work "upgrading" your gnomes. I might make it so that you can't wear armor over them and/or reduce the amount of damage each layer can sustain. I was considering having multiple options (like a weapon instead of a hand) but the added complexity doesn't feel worth it for what you get. I could have them make your gnomes swing weapons faster and/or run faster but they are already a little too strong.