April 25, 2017, 01:20:59 PM

Author Topic: Using the report to moderator utility  (Read 2844 times)

Cat

• View Profile
Using the report to moderator utility
« on: October 26, 2014, 03:21:43 PM »
Every topic and reply submitted to the Gnomoria forums has a link in the bottom right corner that says "Report to moderator." Once you click that button, You are displayed with a brief explanation on the feature and given a comment box where you can describe what you believe to be the issue with the post.

This is single-handedly the best way to highlight an issue on the forums. If you are not sure if a post is breaking a rule or guideline, feel free to submit a report anyway. I personally would prefer reviewing one rule breaking post instead of removing many posts that take a thread off topic.

In short, let the moderator team handle issues, and do not take it in your own hands to fix the issue as this could escalate the situation. Let us do the dirty work!

I appreciate you taking the time to check out this post. The moderation team does not have the time to read every single topic and reply, so it falls on the community as a whole to properly maintain the forums. Thanks!

If you would like a refresher on the rules for our forum, they are stickyed in every single sub-forum. Here's a link though!
Wiki | Bugzilla | Chat | Bugs
The views expressed are my own and do not reflect the views of Robotronic Games unless specified as such.