October 22, 2014, 02:37:58 PM

Author Topic: Mousewheel scrolling in Professions & Items menus  (Read 695 times)

cakeandpie

• View Profile
Mousewheel scrolling in Professions & Items menus
« on: July 01, 2012, 02:07:18 AM »
These lists tend to get really long. Mousewheel scrolling works perfectly in long dropdowns - would be rad if it worked for long lists too. :)

Smigitman

• View Profile
Re: Mousewheel scrolling in Professions & Items menus
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
Yea it gets kind of dull having to scroll by clicking when it would be just as easy to scroll with the mouse wheel. I am surprised other people didn't read or post on this suggestion.

Earthdforce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:33:47 AM »
Oh god please implement this!

City Builder

• View Profile
    • MineCraft Schematics
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 04:23:34 AM »
Yup.  As it is now, it's a little frustrating that some window panes scroll with the mouse wheel and some do not.  I figured that on those windows that have multiple panes it would be as simple as me clicking on the pane that I want to scroll and then scroll my wheel but that doesn't seem to be the case.

In my opinion, all of the windows should be reworked before the game hits final gold release so maybe that will be the right time to get all window scrolling areas to work consistently.

The professions window for me is the worst offender since i'm always tinkering around in there and opening and closing the different professions to find what I'm looking to tinker with and being able to scroll with the wheel would be immensely easier on my wrists rather than moving from opening a menu, to the scroll bar to scroll and then back again.