October 17, 2017, 07:48:22 AM

Author Topic: Is gnomoria dead?  (Read 12415 times)

LittleMikey

• I'm not insane, honest!
    • View Profile
Re: Is gnomoria dead?
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2014, 04:28:11 AM »
This thread should be locked, too many trolls here...

I agree. Basically the same sort of thing that started destroying the Towns forums. I don't think people realise that posts harassing the dev for not working fast enough makes them want to work on the game less instead of more.

Gamer13579

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2014, 05:46:08 AM »
This thread should be locked, too many trolls here...

I agree. Basically the same sort of thing that started destroying the Towns forums. I don't think people realise that posts harassing the dev for not working fast enough makes them want to work on the game less instead of more.
Agreed, can someone flag this thread or something so a staff member sees it?

Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »
I agree that this discussion has turned toxic and should have been closed earlier. Here are a few reminders I would like to add before I lock this thread.

Moderators do not read every post.  We rely on your reports to highlight when a post needs moved or is breaking a rule. Making personal shout-outs in a thread is not the proper way to report rule-breaking content. In addition, I ask that everyone continue to respect each other and their views on this forum, regardless of if you agree or not. Everyone (except some spam accounts that get flagged for deletion) here deserves to be treated kind and fairly.

While the discussion itself is valid, if it can not be done in a civil manner, it won't be done. Not in this thread. If someone feels they can handle a thread that deals with update frequency and patching of Gnomoria, then I will allow it. Until then, this thread is locked and posts that break the rules and guidelines of the forum will be removed.
Wiki | Bugzilla | Chat | Bugs
The views expressed are my own and do not reflect the views of Robotronic Games unless specified as such.