June 19, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

Author Topic: Spiral Knights  (Read 1536 times)

Grahbarn

Spiral Knights
« on: July 17, 2014, 02:27:07 PM »
ok, when i first played this game about 3 years ago, it was bloody amazing...  I loved it so much i would spend at least 50 quid a month on energy... that was before i realised about the *elevator pass*.

Now that its been updated to &^$& although i still like the game, i think they have destroyed it; they have added USELESS pets/got rid of the need for energy (in a way) considering you now no longer need to pay for going deeper (as far as i have noticed), im currently sitting on  just over 5k energy that i cant do anything with (the alchemy stations are even more confusing now)

Don't even get me started of the *FORGING TO LEVEL YOUR GEAR* CRAP!!!, yet another USELESS idea they brought about (i missed out on leveling ALL my gear to level 4 at least 3 times before i even THOUGHT about asking what the forging system was all about

Then, you have to FEED your pets to level them... once you run out of the FREE food you get given, you have to CRAFT the stupid stuff (which could take DAYS to find the ingredients in the clockwerks)

unless, like me you origionally liked it... although its free to play, STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!

Merry76

• View Profile
Re: Spiral Knights
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »
although its free to play, STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!

Free to play is usually neither free, nor much of play required. Its almost always "pay to win".

I only know of "Path of Exile" and "Loadout" as not being "pay to win", unless they changed their business model. Havent played both in a few months, so I couldnt tell.
Have a problem or a fortress so awesome it needs to be shared?

Well, go on, dont be shy! Use the GnomeworldPool Dropbox account!
How to share Savegames