- Rare case of a stock job not properly updating when 1 item of many is stocked, resulting in the job never actually completing
I was hoping to have this out sooner but these stocking bugs have proven to be difficult to narrow down. Both of these were seemingly cascading into other issues and so I wanted to get them out sooner rather than later. There is still another hard to track down bug where sometimes a stock job will appear to be being worked on by a gnome but that gnome doesn't have a job. There is another known issue that seems to be even more rare, where wheelbarrows/buckets/sacks are sometimes being left with items in them. It seemed important to get these fixes out instead of waiting on those other issues. Once these are all fixed up nicely then I'll push the changes to the main branch and take a look at thresholds.Fixed
- Stock jobs sometimes getting stuck in a limbo state where it hasn't been removed and gnomes aren't performing the job
- When pushing or pulling goods, gnomes sometimes try and fail to combine items of different material (apple + strawberry wine) in the same transport container (bucket)
I decided to change up the naming convention slightly. I think the "release candidate" label helps separate these builds from the ones in the main branch while conveying that they are leading up to the 0.9.14 release there as well.General
- Stocked goods can be transferred from one stockpile to another
- Added Transfer tab to stockpile UI
- Each stockpile can "push" and "pull" goods to another stockpile. This still allows for many stockpiles to push to the same one
- Stockpiles that push to another one are listed in the other stockpiles UI as well as their own.
- Stockpiles are still worked in priority order. When stocking a given stockpile, gnomes will first attempt to pull goods from other stockpiles before stocking unstocked goods
In one scenario, you could have a large stockpile of food and drink with several smaller stockpiles spread around near guard stations, distant miners, great hall, etc. Each of the smaller stockpiles can be set to pull from the large one. If the small stockpile has a higher priority than the large one, unstocked goods will go there first and when full go to the large one second. When the small stockpile is no longer full, it will pull goods from the large one if no unstocked goods exist. If the large stockpile has a higher priority, unstocked goods will always go there first and later fill the smaller piles as necessary.
In another scenario, you can have many smaller high priority stockpiles near workshops to quickly clear space. They can be set to push to a larger, lower priority stockpile for longer term storing.
I've been working out bugs the last couple days and would like to iron out anything I missed then copy the indev branch over to the main one.
- Added game.ini to install directory
- Has "savefolder" parameter to specify the directory for save games as well as settings.ini
- If game.ini is missing or the savefolder parameter is empty/invalid it will default to the original directory (Documents/My Games/Gnomoria)
- Some paths will require Gnomoria to be run as administrator to have write access
- Added silica - Obtained through prospecting in addition to slivers
- Added ceramic tile - Crafted at a Kiln with clay, silica and coal
- Changed Ceramic Wall recipe to use ceramic tile. The wall value is now 20 instead of 0.