June 20, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Author Topic: (SUG) New floor values  (Read 1128 times)

Esch

• View Profile
(SUG) New floor values
« on: June 28, 2014, 06:10:12 AM »
I think the values of some of the new floors should be tweaked. I just installed a "Framed Stone Floor" and yet the value is exactly the same to any other stone flooring. Why is this?  The more materials involved, the higher the value should be. At least give us 15 instead of 10 for those type of floors.

DrJones

• View Profile
Re: (SUG) New floor values
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 06:12:35 AM »
I'd say it's because of balancing issues, to keep getting too high value on tiles...
Personally I'm all for getting an extra 5 points at least for the extra plank/block added to the construction as it seems fair.

Stickle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 06:49:19 AM »
I'd say it's because of balancing issues, to keep getting too high value on tiles...
Personally I'm all for getting an extra 5 points at least for the extra plank/block added to the construction as it seems fair.

That doesn't really make sense, since even a copper floor is worth 50; a platinum floor is worth almost 500.

deathpickle

• DERP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »
yeah robo probs just made a mistake with the values :P
I'd never nadda no needa know now not nis nay neither, nor nope nu-uh noperino naw.

DrJones

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
Indeed, I'm not saying it's making sense - by all means!

It should probably be at 15 points worth as the OP pointed out, it seems like a middle ground for the materials put into it vs the worth gained.

chirisu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 12:16:56 PM »
yeah it really doesn't make sense. Ceramic floor is pretty but . .the worth is the same as everything else. even the one that uses two material. Don't forget the one that convert clump to block then add wood to it =A=