I continue to maintain this tool, originally written by bvierra, who is not maintaining this tool anymore.
Source Code: https://github.com/hautesse/GnomoriaEnhanced
Home Page (not maintained)
* See all Gnome Skills in Grid Format
* Highlight skills with higher than average values (light or dark green background)
* Highlight skills used by the gnome current profession (bold font)
* See all Gnome Stats, including sleep and hunger in Grid Format
* Find items by family and type: list all matching items, their quality and their location (gnome, container or on the ground)
* Auto backup saves in case of corruptionWhat Gnomoria Enhanced will and will not be.
Gnomoria Enhanced is about seeing more information in an easier to read format along with additional out of game utilities (such as backup).
Gnomoria Enhanced will never be about cheating / modifying your saved game. There are other utilities that will be much better at doing that than Gnomoria Enhanced and it is not something I particularly like to do / want to see done.How to use Gnomoria Enhanced?
There is an up to date README file in the .zip file. Hint: read it!
If there is anything you would like to see, just let me know! If there is anything that does not work, well let me know
If you want to work on it as well, just fork it and put in a pull request.