September 22, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

Author Topic: Gnomoria Save Game Editor II  (Read 159781 times)

Gunblade_Hero

• View Profile
Re: Gnomoria Save Game Editor II
« Reply #360 on: July 15, 2016, 03:38:39 PM »
Hello!

I am unable to launch the editor. I have tried running it as administrator as well, with and without the game running. When I launch it, it fails right away, giving a windows program failed error.

Problem Event Name:   CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:   GnomoriaSaveGameEditor.exe
  Problem Signature 02:   1.0.2.98
  Problem Signature 03:   54e753b4
  Problem Signature 04:   PresentationCore
  Problem Signature 05:   4.6.1055.0
  Problem Signature 06:   563c1e85
  Problem Signature 07:   b34
  Problem Signature 08:   10
  Problem Signature 09:   System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Seems like it is trying to reference a file that is no longer there?

Updated GSGE and Gnomoria. Validated game files, and redownloaded and reinstalled the editor. Turned firewalls off, updated to 4.6.1 .net code (most current). I am not opted into the BETA.

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 18, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »
Updated GSGE and Gnomoria. Validated game files, and redownloaded and reinstalled the editor. Turned firewalls off, updated to 4.6.1 .net code (most current). I am not opted into the BETA.

Validating game files? Sounds like you are using a not supported version of Gnomoria!
The last and latest version of GSGE II was for Gnomoria 0.9.17!!!
You have questions or suggestions? Before posting use the search function! Click >here< !!!

CL4P-TP aka Claptrap: "Well done! Your ability to walk short distances without dying will be Handsome Jack's Downfall!"

nandhii

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2016, 07:09:49 AM »
all download link are dead, can you upload it again please?

Pachun

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 14, 2016, 09:23:50 AM »
Yes please, can someone re-upload the editor? thanks in advance.

WereGnome

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 19, 2016, 09:26:10 AM »
Wasn't sure it would work but I tried it anyway, used the wayback machine from web.archive.org and it worked to download it!

https://web.archive.org/web/20160913095211/http://forums.gnomoria.com/index.php?topic=4581.0

However much like is to be expected since it is meant for v9.17 it does not work (or even start up) with the latest version of gnomoria.
Also unfortunate it does not seem to have a capture for the source.

Ein

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2016, 01:00:38 PM »
Guys, you are so interested so you can not check page 24 that has working link for Gnomoria 1.0, even source code.

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 10, 2017, 01:20:32 AM »
Re-uploaded all files to Google Drive and updated all links.

Still NOT working with Gnomoria 1.0+!!!
You have questions or suggestions? Before posting use the search function! Click >here< !!!

CL4P-TP aka Claptrap: "Well done! Your ability to walk short distances without dying will be Handsome Jack's Downfall!"

Fluff

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 27, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
Holy crap. I forgot I wrote something like this. So of course, here I am looking for a save game editor, and I found this thread. It was a pretty surreal experience to read that I'd made something that someone else had picked up.

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 28, 2017, 06:16:35 AM »
Holy crap. I forgot I wrote something like this. So of course, here I am looking for a save game editor, and I found this thread. It was a pretty surreal experience to read that I'd made something that someone else had picked up.

Hey Fluff, nice to see you again! Feel free to pick it up again and make it work with Gnomoria 1.0+  ;D
(Everything that has to do with materials broke when mod support was introduced...)

lekkimsm2500

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2017, 12:57:14 PM »
I would absolutely lose my mind if either one of you could get this back in working condition.

JohnWittle

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 18, 2017, 01:12:54 PM »
Save editor works fine on latest version of gnomoria... which, since it hasn't been updated since long before you guys' posts, makes me think you are doing it wrong

if you try to open it from anywhere other than the actual Gnomoria directory (NOT the directory in My Documents where your savefiles are stored, but the actual game dir in either steam's directory or program files) then it just won't do anything.

sharvax

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 22, 2017, 05:27:56 PM »
Save editor works fine on latest version of gnomoria... which, since it hasn't been updated since long before you guys' posts, makes me think you are doing it wrong

if you try to open it from anywhere other than the actual Gnomoria directory (NOT the directory in My Documents where your savefiles are stored, but the actual game dir in either steam's directory or program files) then it just won't do anything.

I just tried it again, its not that hard to figure out how to use it, its a simple program. However it still doesnt work for me... :) You click open, click the save game you want to open, then click load lol. Then you click gnomes, select the gnome to edit, then select the attributes and skills you want to change. Then I hit save and it saves. Load up gnomoria, it crashes when trying to load that save.

When I try to add items, I click on open, click the saved game I want to open, click load. Then click the bottom windows to add stuff. For instance I tried sandwiches. I clicked 250, Yak Flesh, Sandwich, then clicked Add. This time it didnt even allow me to save it, it just crashed the program.

I dont *think* im doing it wrong, but hey, I could be! :) Lemme know mate! And ty for trying to help lol.

Id be willing to add in my saved game that has the edited stats thats crashing as well as the original if you want to compare? And maybe I dl'd the wrong link... I double checked, but honestly the links are confusing on which is the most recent version.

reallyLost

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 09, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »
I recently had the problem of ghost items and searching for a solution lead me to this thread. I downloaded and rebuilt the editor from source (https://github.com/klanderso/YAGE) and it seemed to work perfectly. If you want to try my binary (Windows 10) I've uploaded it at https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6hmtybhnzwbs3b/GnomoriaEditor.exe. Though all I did was hit the 'fix ghost items' button; I didn't test anything else so ymmv. Make sure to backup your saves of course.

ZFake

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 14, 2017, 09:07:26 AM »
I recently had the problem of ghost items and searching for a solution lead me to this thread. I downloaded and rebuilt the editor from source (https://github.com/klanderso/YAGE) and it seemed to work perfectly. If you want to try my binary (Windows 10) I've uploaded it at https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6hmtybhnzwbs3b/GnomoriaEditor.exe. Though all I did was hit the 'fix ghost items' button; I didn't test anything else so ymmv. Make sure to backup your saves of course.

I confirm that this solution (i.e. downloading and re-building source code) is at least partially working. Game and GameLibrary namespaces (which wouldn't initially be found by downloaded solution) are contained within Gnomoria.exe and gnomorialib.dll, you can add them via Solution explorer (project context menu->Add->Reference...->Browse->Browse...).