March 24, 2017, 10:54:57 AM

Author Topic: Gnomoria Save Game Editor II  (Read 141048 times)

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
Re: Gnomoria Save Game Editor II
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 07:25:09 AM »
GSGE version 1.0.2.63 for Gnomoria 0.8.46 available!

Changes:
  • Add (Item) - Materials and items added. List should be complete now.

Bugfixes:
  • Add (Item) - Bags, barrels and crates should work like real containers now. (Please get rid of/sell the "fake" containers so no more crashes due to containers without space can happen.)
You have questions or suggestions? Before posting use the search function! Click >here< !!!

CL4P-TP aka Claptrap: "Well done! Your ability to walk short distances without dying will be Handsome Jack's Downfall!"

Castamere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »
Thanks kinsi!!!

Great to see the new Version, finally I can have 'shroom right at the start!!!

Dalden121

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
i just notuced a few things wile playing around this the trainer. you missed the raw gems (emeralds and Saphiers i think) and also the trainer crashes if you try to spawn two headed oger leather or leather plates (i may be wrong that it is not in the game just ignore me). and one last thing you cant spawn weat seeds (unless im useing it wrong i can get the others though). But over all this is a rocken program keep up the great work

Thanks

darkwuulf

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »
Using the current version through steam I encounter a problem when attempting to add certain items to my maps.

I cannot add more than 10 containers at a time. If I try to add more of the same container or different containers the GSGE says everything worked but when I load the game only the first 10 are there. Also, if I try to use the 25, 50, 100+ to add nothing at all happens to my savegame.

Also, cannot add logs of any kind in any quantity. I can provide a savegame if you need it.

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2013, 11:25:23 PM »
ATM you should not add any containers at all. As Dalden121 wrote they are buggy!
(They are added as item but they should be storagecontainers.)

In my local version this error has been fixed and it seems to work also gems have been added.
I still have problems with bone/hide/meat/skull and its source (alpaca/emu/...).
You have questions or suggestions? Before posting use the search function! Click >here< !!!

CL4P-TP aka Claptrap: "Well done! Your ability to walk short distances without dying will be Handsome Jack's Downfall!"

darkwuulf

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 12:34:12 AM »
Good to know. Looking forward to the next update. Can you look into logs too since I can't get them to spawn either.

~D

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 05:04:39 AM »
Good to know. Looking forward to the next update. Can you look into logs too since I can't get them to spawn either.

~D

No logs? That's strange....will take a look at it.
I want to release the new version today and if i can't fix the crash with the twoheaded ogre hide i will remove this material/item combination for now.

Edit: Logs and planks seem to work fine. Make sure the edited file has been saved before exiting the editor.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:40:26 PM by kinsi »

Ain

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 09:03:46 AM »
Hi, I just used this editor, and it's really great :)

After using it few times, It won't work anymore...
When I try to add items, it say the item is added... but the item aren't there when I load the game.

And sometimes I have a hard time to choose the right prefix to add item :p

Hawkblade55

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 09:46:26 AM »
Hey kinsi, really sorry for this request, but i am a noob to modding gnomoria and i need help. From the instructions you gave at the top i really could't seem to get it to work. So if maybe you could give me some more detailed instructions?  :-\
See i put it in my gnomoria folder, (Not sure what the directory is) And it didn't start up when i loaded different worlds.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:22:55 AM by Hawkblade55 »

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 12:21:49 PM »
Hey kinsi, really sorry for this request, but i am a noob to modding gnomoria and i need help. From the instructions you gave at the top i really could't seem to get it to work. So if maybe you could give me some more detailed instructions?  :-\
See i put it in my gnomoria folder, (Not sure what the directory is) And it didn't start up when i loaded different worlds.

What do you mean by "it didn't start up when i loaded different worlds"?
You have to start the editor and you can then (within the editor) load a savegame...

kinsi

• Don't touch the shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 12:37:20 PM »
GSGE version 1.0.2.67 for Gnomoria 0.8.46 available!

Changes:
  • Add (Item) - Wheat seeds are available, materials emerald and sapphire added, material twoheaded ogre (hide) for leather items removed until i know what's wrong.

Hawkblade55

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2013, 03:38:12 PM »
Okay thank you. I just assumed it would start up within the game.  :-[
Just shows how new i am to it.

Hawkblade55

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 03:53:35 PM »
Hmmmmm. Seems i spoke too soon. For some reason the executable is not working. Nothing comes up after i run it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:57:48 PM by Hawkblade55 »

Castamere

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 07:32:37 PM »
Hmmmmm. Seems i spoke too soon. For some reason the executable is not working. Nothing comes up after i run it.

You did put the executable in the Gnomoria Folder?

Hawkblade55

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 09:55:43 PM »
I put all the files from the source download into it. So probably.