December 17, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

Author Topic: Awesome Combat Logs  (Read 3447 times)

SomeEnglishGuy

• When life gives you lemons, create golems.
    • View Profile
Awesome Combat Logs
« on: June 11, 2013, 01:31:39 PM »
HIT: The honey badger bites Milva, hitting the upper body, poking the skin, poking the ribs and piercing through the heart
DEATH: Milva has died.

^^
Reminds me so much of "The White Rabbit" from Monty Python's The Holy Grail. 1 bite to the chest causes heart punctures o.o

And this fight was so epic. How one gnome (Who wasn't even a soldier / militiaman, or even trained at all) could do so much damage. I've boldened the best parts however.

MISS: The goblin swings with his apple wood log at Fimbleo and misses!
DEFEND: Fimbleo kicks the goblin but the goblin dodges the attack!
DEFEND: The goblin swings with his copper battle axe at Fimbleo but Fimbleo dodges the attack!
HIT: The goblin swings with his copper hammer at Fimbleo, hitting the left arm, smashing the skin, smashing the muscle and smashing the bone
DEFEND: Fimbleo punches the goblin but the goblin dodges the attack!
HIT: Fimbleo bites the goblin, hitting the neck, smashing the skin and crushing the throat
DEATH: The goblin has died.

DEFEND: Fimbleo kicks the goblin but the goblin dodges the attack!
MISS: The goblin swings with his apple wood log at Fimbleo and misses!
HIT: Fimbleo kicks the goblin, hitting the left leg, smashing the skin, smashing the muscle and smashing the bone
MISS: The goblin swings with his copper hammer at Fimbleo and misses!
MISS: Fimbleo punches the goblin and misses!
HIT: Fimbleo bites the goblin, hitting the upper body, smashing the skin and stopping at the ribs
HIT: Fimbleo kicks the goblin, hitting the left arm, smashing the skin, smashing the muscle and smashing the bone
HIT: Fimbleo swings with his apple wood log at the goblin, hitting the upper body, smashing the skin, splintering the ribs, puncturing the left lung, stopping at the left lung and crushing the left lung
DEFEND: The goblin swings with his apple wood log at Fimbleo but Fimbleo dodges the attack!
DEFEND: Fimbleo swings with his apple wood log at the goblin but the goblin dodges the attack!
DEFEND: The goblin swings with his copper hammer at Fimbleo but Fimbleo dodges the attack!
HIT: The goblin swings with his apple wood log at Fimbleo, hitting the upper body, smashing the skin, splintering the ribs, puncturing the right lung, stopping at the right lung and crushing the right lung
DEFEND: Fimbleo swings with his apple wood log at the goblin but the goblin dodges the attack!
DEFEND: The goblin swings with his copper hammer at Fimbleo but Fimbleo dodges the attack!
HIT: The goblin swings with his apple wood log at Fimbleo, hitting the left arm, smashing the skin, smashing the muscle and crushing the bone
HIT: Fimbleo kicks the goblin, hitting the left leg, smashing the skin, smashing the muscle and smashing the bone
HIT: Fimbleo bites the goblin, hitting the right leg, smashing the skin, smashing the muscle and stopping at the bone
MISS: Fimbleo punches the goblin and misses!
HIT: Fimbleo punches the goblin, hitting the upper body, smashing the skin and crushing the heart
DEATH: The goblin has died.

Does anyone else have any awesome combat logs?

Derpblob

• View Profile
Re: Awesome Combat Logs
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 04:34:22 AM »
The best moments is when Gnomes insta-kill Goblins by biting their hearts from inside their chests. Rage inducing if it is the Goblin to the Gnomes.

I once had a Mant bite a Gnome's head off. That was when my Gnomes were dying like flies. Which started off losing 3 Soldiers to an Ogre and a Worn Warhammer wielding Goblin Soldier, Iron gear. Those killed 10 Gnomes, literally. If not more than that. I still got the map if you really want to see it.
Dwarf Fortress Failtacular

Just Gnoming around, causing terrible puns since 2013!

Hawkblade55

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
One of my favorite things to do in Gnomoria is read the combat logs after an epic battle. It's really funny how a completely un-armored/armed gnome can bite a copper goblin once and the goblin dies. But then again gnomes are a hardier race than humans. Fragile things humans are.

Derpblob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:37:30 AM »
One of my favorite things to do in Gnomoria is read the combat logs after an epic battle. It's really funny how a completely un-armored/armed gnome can bite a copper goblin once and the goblin dies. But then again gnomes are a hardier race than humans. Fragile things humans are.

Considering they fight things that can bite through their chests and necks. I'm not surprised at that fact. I mean anything can bite a Gnomes heart through the chest, Mants, and I guess, beetles, bears, etc. Can even bite heads off. Gnomoria is a dangerous world man, Just Gnam.
Dwarf Fortress Failtacular

Just Gnoming around, causing terrible puns since 2013!