This is the Help and Guides forum, where you can ask for help or help others. Here are a few reminders on the forum rules!
First, as a member of this board you agreed to the Registration Agreement. As a refresher, here is the link: Registration Agreement
Moderators do not read every post. We rely on your reports to highlight when a post needs moved or is breaking a rule. Thank you!
- Homophobia, sexism, racism or any derogatory language will not be tolerated. These posts/topics will be removed/locked and a message sent to the post/topic originator explaining the reason.
- No explicit content. Anything sexually explicit, obscene or offensive will be subject to removal. These posts/topics will be removed/locked and a message sent to the post/topic originator explaining the reason.
- Purposefully inciting arguments, personal attacks and threats will not be tolerated. This includes the posting of personal information and posting with the intention of starting or propagating drama. These posts/topics will be locked with a post explaining the reason to all participants of the rule breaking posts.
- Be respectful. That is another person behind that post, not a punching bag.
- Do not Beg. It is far too common for scammers to spend other user's hard earned money. Have respect for yourself and fellow users.
- No URL shorteners. Some site-specific shorteners are allowed (www.youtube.com → www.youtu.be for example), but others will be removed and the comment edited to remove the link and a post to remind you of the rule.
Help and Guides Specific
- This is not so much a rule as it is a reminder to use the search function before you post. There's a chance what you are posting has been discussed before. The search function is not always perfect, so do not fret if it was already posted.
- This is not the Support forum. If you have something going on in your game that seems glitched or bugged, use the support forum instead. Posts in the wrong forum will be moved. There is no warning for this unless it becomes a repeat offence.
- No piracy or information on how to pirate. A discussion on piracy is fine; advocating piracy or providing information on how to pirate is not. Similarly: websites or programs intended to assist piracy are not permitted. These posts/topics will be removed/locked and a message sent to the post/topic originator explaining the reason.
- No redistribution of files. Sharing the installer or distributing game files (in such a state that the game would be playable) is not allowed. A post which directly links to these files will be removed.
As a general forum rule, if a rule is broken, a moderator will inform you (either in the post or through a message) about the rule you have broken. Mistakes and bad days happen, so a ban is reserved for repeat offenders, continuing bad behavior, and extreme circumstances.