December 17, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

Author Topic: BMT Micro download issues [Resolved]  (Read 1690 times)

Andir

• View Profile
BMT Micro download issues [Resolved]
« on: June 11, 2012, 04:41:49 PM »
Does BMT only allow one download to occur?  I purchased the game today (from work) and when I got home I decided to download it again to put it on my game machine (instead of my testing VM at work) and they are not allowing me to download it again.  I emailed their support, but it seems a bit daft on their part to enforce some one time download scheme.  Is there (or will there be) another way to get the game later?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:42:51 PM by Andir »

RoboB0b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gnomoria
Re: BMT Micro download issues
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »
That's no good!  I went with BMT because they had more freedoms than other options.  I made sure that downloads never expire and there aren't limits because people need to be able to get updates and everything.  They have some protections and so maybe something triggered because of a new IP or something.  If you email me your order ID, I can look into it.

I'm working on getting other options available too.

Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 05:07:17 PM »
Yeah I was looking to do the same thing to download it to my laptop but can't :/

If you could formulate some plan to link payment to your account and be able to download the game directly from your site while being logged in that would be great - but that's just my opinion.
AceDrew is a god amongst men! Worship him!!!

Andir

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »
For those wondering, RoboB0b was able to resolve this for me and if I understood correctly it shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Thanks man!