March 28, 2017, 01:12:23 AM

Author Topic: Gnome Extractor 0.4.1.1 (01/23)  (Read 87539 times)

DanchiZZ

• View Profile
Gnome Extractor 0.4.1.1 (01/23)
« on: October 03, 2012, 10:56:01 AM »
Sup, guys!
We introduce the GnomeExtractor by Waz and DanchiZZ.

Itís a save game viewer and editor for the Gnomoria game. The philosophy of the program is making the ingame management easier by providing the convenient interface. The program is created under the inspiration of the Dwarf Therapist.
Check for details on our website (unavailable)

Screenshots:

Downloads:
Gnome Extractor 0.4.1.1 (from our website for tracking statistic)
All versions (from google code repository)

Requirements:
Gnomoria 0.8.26 (maybe other versions)
.NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile:                  http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (for windows XP):    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22

Installing:
Install to game directory.

Development indefinitely suspended. This open source project has a free, copyleft license. If you want to lead the project, send me a message to my work e-mail: d1b@bk.ru
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:45:26 AM by DanchiZZ »

AdmiralAckbar

• "IT'S A TRAP!"
    • View Profile
    • IT'S A TRAP!
Re: Gnome Extractor
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:17:44 PM »
I wondered how long It'd take for such a utility to come up for gnomoria.
Very nice. Waiting for the download...

kyoshi

• Fizzleland
    • View Profile
Re: Gnome Extractor 0.1
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »
wow !,..it even can sort out skill ! how cool is that !
i know many people will considering this tools as a cheat tools. But i disagree with that.
At the late games,.if somehow the defense line was broken, and gnomes getting wiped out. The new gnomes literally don't have a chance against Goblins Steel Soldier, because the kingdom value is already waaay to high.

Also,.i kept all my certain gnomes profession at certain same value, so when the new gnomes arrive, i set the old gnomes to halt their job, so the new gnomes will take a job to match their value to older gnomes.

This tools is like a heaven sent to me !
There's no need to manually count to place a torch, here's how :
[TIPS] Auto Placement Object

edeetee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 06:53:00 PM »
Bwahahaha! 9999999 Mining it is
"I welcome our Human overlords"
-Gnome, Gnomoria

AdmiralAckbar

• "IT'S A TRAP!"
    • View Profile
    • IT'S A TRAP!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 01:57:42 AM »
I just tested the program with Gnomoria 0.8.14, and it didn't work. I did exactly as described in the readme.

kyoshi

• Fizzleland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 04:12:03 AM »
I just tested the program with Gnomoria 0.8.14, and it didn't work. I did exactly as described in the readme.

Quick test, and i confirm it still work in 0.8.14

Are you sure loading the correct save file? Because it make a double copy whenever we make changes and save it on Gnome Extractor 0.1
There's no need to manually count to place a torch, here's how :
[TIPS] Auto Placement Object

DanchiZZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 04:40:02 AM »
AdmiralAckbar, please, tell me your OS, architecture (64/32 bit) and full error message

seronis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 01:24:21 PM »
Just curious but is the save file format documented somewhere that i have overlooked?

tonxabar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »
Ohh, so sad, I just was thinking about organizing my gnomes... I tried to use it, with 0.8.13.1 and 0.8.14, but it gives me this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. -Continue-Quit text info...-

Can not load 7-zip library or internal COM error! Mesage: DLL file does not exist.

I put my Details error on the attachment, because I can't make here a 'spoilers' box.

SO: WXP Pro. v.2002 SP3
CPU: P4 3.2GHz, 2GB RAM

BTW, good tool! Thanks!

SteamPunk to the Power! "Raar!" yelp the GNOME...

AdmiralAckbar

• "IT'S A TRAP!"
    • View Profile
    • IT'S A TRAP!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 07:57:33 AM »
AdmiralAckbar, please, tell me your OS, architecture (64/32 bit) and full error message

I downloaded the Extractor again today, and everything worked well on both my sytems. So maybe it got fixed with a newer verision or I made a mistake the other day, although I was following the instructions very carefully.

So here's a positive feedback for these systems:

windows 7 home premium 32bit SP1
Gnomoria v0.8.14

windows 7 professional 64bit SP1
Gnomoria v0.8.14

earthmeLon

• https://neoretro.net
    • View Profile
    • NeoRetro Group
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 08:49:37 PM »
Great tool!

I'm very interested in this allowing me to modify the professions of my Gnomes.  I'm not really interested in adjusting their stats, but that's me.

Sythvipers

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 06:42:39 PM »
What about the Gnomes' attributes, I want my Gnomes to faster than a speeding bullet: Nimbleness = 65535

DanchiZZ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 11:57:26 PM »
Great tool!

I'm very interested in this allowing me to modify the professions of my Gnomes.  I'm not really interested in adjusting their stats, but that's me.

What about the Gnomes' attributes, I want my Gnomes to faster than a speeding bullet: Nimbleness = 65535

Attributes has been added, wait for the updates (its will include profession handling).
Professions is one of main ideas of our program. Maybe it will be look like The Dwarf Therapist. The same simple handling and friendly interface. All is limited by my abilities which gradually develop and free time from read books hehe.

Also whats new:
I ported the program into WPF, and now i'm learning that remarkable technology.
My friend continues to develop new algorithms that I dont have time to release in UI lol.

Thanks for the good feedback about this program, guys!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:59:38 PM by DanchiZZ »

Sythvipers

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 09:55:15 AM »
Could you guys please add a gnome editor at some point so we can change the gender and appearance of our gnomes, because that would be awesome.

Send in the Glones (I could not think of a good combination of gnome and clone :'()

Hellfire

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 05:26:59 PM »
Awesome start to the app, it's working great for me under the current version .15 version.

The only thing that I would request be added soon is an output to CSV/Excel ability. Every cycle of new gnomes that come into my kingdom I take some time to evaluate everyone and re-prioritize who's doing what. Is one of my "overflow" gnomes been mining like crazy? Mayhaps he should be rededicated to mining and someone with lower skills is conscripted into military service.