I'm going to have to give a proper go at it when building my castles for this.
Not much here in my own screenshots, just a newb's humble little village, but its certainly growing.
On this one I am taking it very easy and just having fun with the building in the game.
I usually tinker with these kind of things to learn the picky bits - Such as the infamous situation where a gnome would mine themselves into a corner of the room, waiting for me to send builders to rescue them from their predicament.
- Bird's eye view of strawberry/wheat farms, pasture and tree plantations.http://i50.tinypic.com/5poj1v.png
- Dorms (More Gnomads arrived without me noticing :S)http://i49.tinypic.com/qoekv6.png
- Quick cloth storage and workshopshttp://i46.tinypic.com/2cieccn.png
- Downstairs wood room and stone room, with leather tanner opposite.http://i47.tinypic.com/2ebsmdi.png
- Storages for raw wood, mining scrap, misc and food with blacksmith and food/drink workshops too.http://i48.tinypic.com/a4y1hw.png
- Currently there are two unseen layers of sandstone mined out but this is whats underneath me.